|Name||Dr. Ihab Abdel-Latif|
|Date of Birth||14-02-1967|
|Place of Birth||El-Sharkia|
|College||Science and Arts|
|Date of Latest degree||PhD in 2003|
|Degrees and Qualifications||BSc. Physics 1988. |
MSc. Experimental Physics 1997.
PhD SolidState Physics 2003.
|History of academic and employment career|
|Grants, and Prizes|
|Conferences and symposia|| • Physics and Technology of Reactors workshop, 11-16/09/1993 organized by the Arabic Atomic Energy Authority-AAEA , Cairo. |
• Ninth international workshop of crystallography, 27Nov. - 2Dec. 2004, Assuit, Egypt.
• School on Pulsed Neutron Sources: Enhancing the Capacity for Material Science, Treiste , Italy, 17 – 28 October 2005.
• Coordinator of the Symposium on Modern Applications of Neutron Diffraction, Cairo, April 2006.
• Scientific Supervisor of the Course on “Crystal Structure Studies Using Different Techniques” to be held in Egyptian Atomic Energy Authority, Cairo, 5-9 Nov 2006.
• Workshop on Nanostructures: Science, Fabrication, Characterization and Devices, Alexandria, 10-14 Sept. 2006
• The workshop on 'Neutron Scattering in Strongly Correlated Electron Systems (SCES), Garching, Germany , 2007.
• Workshop on nanostructure science in Solids and Biological Systems, El-Soukhna, 2008
|Publication and Research of Interest|