About the departments of Chemistry
All Praise be to Allah Almighty, we would like to brief our website visitors about the chemistry department , its objectives and lesson plan. This department teaches some syllabic to students of other colleges.
Chemistry plays a vital role in people's life, so it has become significant to teach it in order to achieve the optimum chemical concepts for both the individual and society as well.
The chemistry department is one of the major departments in this college. It teaches general and analytical chemistry to students of medicine, pharmacy, medical sciences and engineering.
The aim is to graduate students in the field of chemistry , the thing which helps them in playing their role and national duty to serve the society y in areas such as education, health, industry and agriculture.
Providing qualified professionals for the labor market in specialties such as chemical solutions, mineral industries, cement and ceramics
Show the positive impact of chemistry on day-to-day life, health improvement, diseases resistance and balanced diet. Prepare the students for research and to pursue their postgraduate studies in chemistry and its applications.
Carry out different chemical researches
Spread knowledge and encourage arabicization, authorship and publishing..
Program Mission:Preparation of teachers in the field of chemistry with high efficiency educationally and scientifically through high-quality an educational program , teaching staff excellence , in a stimulating environment for learning and creativity.
1. Provide the community with a distinctive cadres in the field of chemistry to work in the field of teaching.
2. Provide a distinct educational program consistent with quality standards and achieve the requirements of the job market
3. Providing a stimulating learning environment for learning and creativity.
1. Preparing qualified cadres in the field of chemistry to work in the field of teahing and meet the needs of the community.
2. Design a high quality educational program that integrates all the components and activities of the educational process
3. Giving students the knowledge, cognitive and technical skills that enable them to work in the field of teaching.
4. Providing students with basic concepts, scientific and applied theories in the field of chemistry.
5. Promoting ethics of chemist profession among students through culture and Islamic values.
6. Continuous improvement of the learning environment to keep pace with modern developments in the field of teaching and learning.