|Name:||Fawzia Mubarak Abd El-Kader|
|Date of Birth||March, 10, 1963|
|Place of Birth||Cairo, Egypt|
|College||Faculty of Education, Najran University|
|Department||Department of Education|
|Date of Latest degree||Ph.D, 20-7-2004|
|Address :||Faculty of Education, Najran University|
|Degrees and Qualifications||- B. Sc. Cairo University, Faculty of Science, Biophysics Dept. 1986. |
- Partial Fulfillment in Medical Biophysics, Cairo University, Faculty of Science, Biophysics Dept. 1988.
- M.Sc. in Biophysics "Internal radiation dose assessment due to ionizing radiocontaminants in some local foodstuffs". Cairo University, Faculty of Science, Biophysics Dept. 1996.
- Ph.D. in physics "Atmospheric dispersion modeling and application to radioactive releases from Nuclear Reactors". Faculty of girls for arts, science and education, Ain Shams University. 2004.
|History of academic and employment career||- Bio-Physical Demonstrator", NRC, AEA, Cairo- Egypt, 1992-1996 |
- Lecturer in Bio-Physics, NRC, AEA, Cairo, Egypt, 1996-2004.
- Assistance Professor in Physics, NRC, AEA, Cairo- Egypt, 2004
|Grants, and Prizes||Grant to Atomic Energy Institute in South Korea during the period 1-3-2002 to 1-8-2002, By International Atomic Energy Authority.|
|Conferences and symposia|
|Publication and Research of Interest||1-"Internal Radiation Dose Assessment Due to Ionizing Radiocontaminants In Some Local Foodstuffs". Fawzia Mubarak, Internal report in NRC, EAEA. |
2- "Atmospheric Dispersion modeling and Application to radioactive releases from nuclear reactors", Fawzia Mubarak, Internal report in NRC,